On this page, you can find useful information regarding physical access at Bermuda National Gallery.
If you have a question ahead of your visit, or a way that we can help to make your time at BNG a success, please contact email@example.com or 295-9428.
City Hall & Arts Centre
- The City Hall & Arts Centre’s front entrance has wheelchair ramp access to the left and a level threshold. The back entrance has a short ramp, followed by one step. Both entrances have stairs with a hand rail.
- Bermuda National Gallery (2 floor) is reached by the elevator in the northeast corner of the City Hall foyer.
- Public restrooms (3separate elevator in the southwest corner of the City Hall foyer. There is no elevator between the 2 and 3 floors. floor) are reached by a
- Two disabled parking spots are located at the northwest corner of the City Hall & Arts Centre, on Dismont Drive, after the main parking lot.
- Monday-Saturday, parking from 8am-6pm is for 3 hours maximum.
Interior Exhibition Spaces
- Bermuda National Gallery is made up of several exhibition spaces, across three levels. Please be aware that some visitors may find the upper levels inaccessible.
- The Project Space, Watlington Room, Ondaatje Gallery and Humann Gallery are all on one level upon entering the gallery.
- The Young Gallery is then accessed via 7 steps, with a banister handrail.
- The Upper Mezzanine is accessed via an additional 12 steps, with a banister handrail.
- The Watlington Room and Ondaatje Gallery both have double French doors, which some may find heavy. Gallery staff are available to assist with doors as needed.
- Ondaatje Gallery access is through a 32” wide doorway, all other gallery doorways are double doors at least 48” wide.
- There is bench and chair seating in the City Hall & Arts Centre foyer, and on the 2 floor landing.
- Bench and chair seating is available in Bermuda National Gallery. Layout of current exhibitions may affect where seating is located.
- Additional chairs are available in the gallery upon request.
Plan your visit, and explore Bermuda National Gallery through our virtual tour.
Please note that the layout of current exhibitions and gallery seating may have changed.